Friday, September 10, 2010

catching up (briefly)

I miss you too! So much.

The diagnosis has been made. I have an adjustment disorder. August was rough for me. I felt the stress of medical school and life crashed on me and it was difficult to get through. Summer was great and the start of the school year was a rude awakening. Honestly, as much as it is important to retain information from medical school, I think the process is equally about learning to adjust, persevere and make decisions. I felt this change begin to occur this month. I know more months like "august" will occur without a doubt, most definitely when another change occurs but my hope is that my adjusting time decreases each time such that by the time real decisions have to be made, I can do it on the spot. Not sure if this makes sense.

I think the move was important and the new place will help us as we proceed. Starting Fresh! Unfortunately, it is a little too comfortable and it is much more enticing to fall asleep than Willis... :) Highlighter on the bed, sleeping with the lights on are proof of this!

I know I need to write more. I definitely will! You write too! Did I mention I miss you??

No comments:

Post a Comment