Thursday, May 27, 2010

Little secrets

If my eyes were a camera - life would equal love: I would never forget everything I read each day and I would remember the beautiful full moon I just saw every time I questioned the beauty this world had to offer. I would remember the ambulance that stopped me in my tracks today. The dirt flew around the red truck - for one moment, I thought about someone but myself. Kind of refreshing actually.

The secret about rain: We have been trained to run inside when it rains, but the best part about it is being in it. This has happened to me a lot this year by coincidence but now I know why there are so many songs/phrases about singing in the rain. It really is delightful.

The unknown: Wondering about the unknown is much more fun than knowing. Knowing has no mystery and knowing is a burden.


No comments:

Post a Comment