Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy fourth

Today I saw some of the most beautiful people (black men) I have ever seen!

It was so exciting. My cousin, her friends and I all went dancing at the Brooklyn Museum of Art. It was really wonderful. We got outside and I was completely taken aback by this mass of people moving under the stars.

Instantly, I thought "dance!" That's exactly what we did. The crowd and Dj were great. At the end they played MJ and we all danced under the flag and I remember spinning and thinking "gee - I'm glad I stuck around tonight."

Earlier I munched on some sweets with my friend from philly and her boyfriend at Central Park. While we sat there we just laughed under the sun and watched hilarious kids try to find a centipede. This entire day was just so wonderfully refreshing and I'm starting to think I might miss New York - especially, Brooklyn and the parks.

Ciao for now


No comments:

Post a Comment